Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rebekah Grace

Hey guys!  Sorry I haven't been on a while, but I've been busy.  I've also been going through a very tough time.

I have a big family, but I was excited when I found out my mom was pregnant with a baby girl.  She was due March 4th, but she was born much earlier.  It happened a few weeks ago.  On Tuesday, February 12th, my mom went to the hospital since she hadn't felt the baby kick in a while.  When she came back, she told us there was no heartbeat.  She's now in a better place.  :,(

She was born February 13th, 2013 since she was still inside my mom's belly.  Her name is Rebekah Grace.  Though my siblings and I didn't get to see her in person, we did see pictures.  She was absolutely perfect and was gorgeous.  The only thing wrong with her was that the cord connecting to her was white and all twisted.

Thank you so much for everyone that has been praying for us!  We've really felt it.   :)  Love you!

Love,
Madeline

P.S.  On a happier note, this blog has 1,000 views.  YEAH!!  HAPPY DANCE!  ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment