Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hello Again!


Oh my goodness!  It has been quite a while since I've last been on here!

Since then I've been super busy, and when I did find time to actually get on, the internet crashed on the weekend twice in a row!  It was ridiculous!  Luckily it was up today, thus the reason why I am blogging.  :)

Well, here are some NaNoWriMo characters that I drew for my shop!  I drew them a while ago, but I actually uploaded today...so sorry for the lateness guys!  But better late than never, right?




This is Josie for kcn2000.  She turned out pretty well I think! 


Sorry for the weird coat thing, but Tessa turned out pretty cute for JadaB!


And last but not least (and unfinished, mind you!) is a work in progress for emmaquin, fellow dictioner!  It's Amberlin.  I need to add the hat (got a particular one?), color it, and give her that fiery red hair, but here it is just so you know.  


I'll try and finish her and another one tomorrow, as well as post s'more on this blog, but until then, toooooodles!!!  xD

-Madeline



No comments:

Post a Comment