Saturday, March 30, 2013

Blogs!

Blah, I'm a horrible updater, but hey, I've been busy with school and writing my novels!

Since my friends (namely Kylee, Abby, Katie, and Aubree, loves!) love to read my stuff and I don't update 24/7, I have been 'feeding them' my fanfiction novels!



The first is about Lord of the Rings.  (THE BEST SERIES EVER!!!)  Lord of the Rings which was first got me writing, and I created a character to travel along with the Fellowship, a human girl named Laurana.  You can read more about her adventures here: http://lordoftheringslaurana.blogspot.com/



The second is about Harry Potter, the book that first got me into reading!  I also created a character: a half-blood girl named Emma Roth.  Compared to other fanfics I've read, I think mine is more realistic, but you can be the judge of that.  :)  http://emmarotherharrypotter.blogspot.com/

So that's it!  Please check them out and leave comments on there and maybe even follow it.
Love ya!  :)

-Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment