Wednesday, November 21, 2012

One Direction

OK, yeah.  I am a girl, obviously, since I write, have a blog, and like One Direction!

My best friend showed me their song That's What Makes You Beautiful (I'm sure you have all heard it!) and I loved it!  Couldn't get it out of my head!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJO3ROT-A4E

And with their release of their new album (Take Me Home, I think), they had this song called Live While We're Young.  I loved it!!  I cannot stop getting it out my head!  It is just so cute!  It is my favorite!  I am posting the lyrics here, since I can just find it in a snap.  And you have to check out the music video, such fun!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbPED9bisSc




And when Niall (the blonde) took off his shirt in the pool scene my friend and I just gasped and gasped.  Ha, ha! 
From left to right it is Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, and Louis Tomlinson.





They are really cute, funny little British boys, that hopefully stick together until 24, and have high standards, but with Those Little Things, I don't know.  They will probably all go down the same road like all those other popstars...ugh...

But until now, I still love you One Direction! :D

Live While We're Young One Direction
LIAM PAYNE:Hey girl, I'm waitin' on ya, I'm waitin' on yaCome on and let me sneak you outAnd have a celebration, a celebrationThe music up, the window's down
ZAYN MALIK:Yeah, we'll be doing what we doJust pretending that we're coolAnd we know it tooYeah, we'll keep doing what we doJust pretending that we're coolSo tonight
ALL:Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sunI know we only met but let's pretend it's loveAnd never, never, never stop for anyoneTonight let's get someAnd live while we're youngWoahhh oh oh ohWoahhhh oh oh ohAnd live while we're youngWoahhh oh oh ohTonight let's get some
HARRY STYLES:And live while we're young
ZAYN MALIK:Hey girl, it's now or never, it's now or neverDon't over-think, just let it goAnd if we get together, yeah, get togetherDon't let the pictures leave your phone, ohhhh
NIALL HORAN:Yeah, we'll be doing what we doJust pretending that we're coolSo tonight
ALL:Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sunI know we only met but let's pretend it's loveAnd never, never, never stop for anyoneTonight let's get someAnd live while we're youngWoahhh oh oh ohWoahhhh oh oh ohAnd live while we're youngWoahhh oh oh ohTonight let's get some
HARRY STYLES:And live while we're young
ZAYN MALIK:And girl, you and I,We're 'bout to make some memories tonight
LOUIS TOMLINSON:I wanna live while we're youngWe wanna live while we're young
ALL:Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sunI know we only met but let's pretend it's loveAnd never, never, never stop for anyoneTonight let's get someAnd live while we're youngCrazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sunI know we only met but let's pretend it's loveAnd never, never, never stop for anyoneTonight let's get someAnd live while we're youngWanna live, wanna live, wanna liveCome on, younnnggWanna live, wanna live, wanna liveWhile we're youngWanna live, wanna live, wanna live
HARRY STYLES:Tonight let's get some
ZAYN MALIK:And live while we're young

No comments:

Post a Comment