Friday, November 23, 2012

More NaNoWriMo Character Drawings

Yeah!  I have drawn four more characters for my shop, and plus just another one for fun.

My shop is closed until I start another one, but I hope you enjoy them! :)


Ambrose Taylor for double e.  Isn't she so pretty?  And I love One Direction, too! :)



Emily Rue for pheonixwings.  Sorry she looks a little weird!  But she turned out alright.



Eoin James Latané for Willowth3kitten.  Honestly, I think he is so handsome!  Ha, ha!  Even though he does look pretty somber.  I hope I did a good job on the scar.



Rayn for Zanetia.  I think she is just adorable!!



and a girl for Mdelani28



-OWNN/Madeline

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I love it! Especially the goggle girl and the cat girl. Lovely.
    -HiTopGirl
    PS Have you ever drawn your characters? From your nano novel?

    ReplyDelete