Sunday, October 14, 2012

Finished NaNoWriMo Characters

Yeah!  I feel so awesome!  I drew four characters today.  I hope you enjoy them!
-OWNN

Rosie311, Katywis





smiley1600 Kamalin
I loved drawing her dress!  I hope you it that I dressed her in that.  The definition for her clothes just said a pale dress, so I went with that!




Kait_at_2_B_Read, Caia Zeblon
I gave her a ripped shirt, and the pose was hard, but she was very fun to draw!




Kait_at_2_B_Read, Kait

I didn't really understand how to draw Kait.  I will re-draw her if you want, but you didn't give her a lot of definition...



I hope everybody likes their characters!!!

-OWNN

2 comments:

  1. Thank you these are so awesome! The wolf one is perfect, you don't have to change it! Thank you so much! These are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad you like them! Caia was super fun to draw, though the dagger was a little tricky. :)

      Delete